You're excited to open a new business. Perhaps you hatched up an idea, or you're just captivated with the thought of owning your own enterprise. But before you jump in with both foot on your new idea, you really need a strong plan and the drive to see it through.
A step by step action plan could mean the difference between running a successful business enterprise or another business failure statistic. We can help you avoid the most common pitfalls new business owners make when starting your new venture.
We specialize in new business formation and can help you:
- As a New Business Adviser. Not sure where to start? We've helped hundreds of businesses get off to the right start over the years and can help get your business off to the right start as well.
- Select a Legal Structure. We can advise you on choosing a business structure that best fits your needs by assessing tax advantages, legal exposure, ease of operation and portability if you ever decide to relocate.
- Obtain your Federal and State Tax ID. We can help you prepare and file your application for your new Federal Employer Identification Number.
- Set up an Accounting and Record-Keeping System. We can set up your accounting and bookkeeping software so you spend less time on paperwork and more time on getting your business going.
- Figure Out a Strategic Tax Plan. One of the biggest reasons for incorporating are the tax implications. Miller Financial Services will work with you to develop a plan to minimize your tax liabilities and inform you about the taxes your new business is responsible for paying.
Do you need help with getting your business off to the right start? Contact us today and we can offer a custom solution to start your business off in the right direction.